Rogue Workforce Partnership Career Opportunities
Become part of the team that supports the work of the Rogue Workforce Partnership’s board of directors. With the opportunity to have a direct impact on the systems that provide workforce services, training opportunities, and ultimately help to develop and support a sustainable living local economy in the Rogue Valley, working for the Rogue Workforce Partnership is extremely rewarding.
One Stop Operator
The role of the one‐stop operator will be to:
- Coordinate the service delivery of required one‐stop partners and service providers
- Coordinate workforce system services and relationships between the one‐stop centers, affiliates and connection sites, including work with community outreach teams;
- Coordinate service providers across the one‐stop delivery system
- Assess the need for and provide and facilitate staff training, including the further development of the Learning Exchange as directed by the RWP;
- Be a primary provider of services within the center or providing some of the services within the center;
- Coordinate service delivery in our multi‐center area, which currently includes two comprehensive one‐stop centers
- Identify and improve customer service flow, including a seamless referral system;
- Perform customer satisfaction evaluations.
The Rogue Workforce Partnership is an equal opportunity employer, and operates equal opportunity programs.
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.